LOOKING FOR FLOORING WORKERS (50 Miles IL, NWI, WIS, Chicago)
Looking for Flooring Helpers/ Labors (IL, Chicago & Suburbs)
compensation will very: from $15.00 to $25.00 An hour, or Flat rate per Sq ft. depending on scope of work, and your EXP, No-Hacks need apply, we are not looking to hold your hand or babysit you while on the job. Must be willing to work independently well without someone looking over your
shoulder all the time.
WE ARE CALLING ALL WOOD, TILE, CARPETING, FLOORING PRO’S…
IS WORK SLOW? WORK FOR US!
MUST KNOW HOW TO DO MOST OF THIS WORK BELOW, IF YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING DO NOT CONTACT US. WE WILL FIND OUT ON THE JOB WITH HOW
YOU WORK. DON’T WASTE OUR TIME. WE WILL SEE IF YOUR B.S., SO BE HONEST.
IF YOU HAVE EXP IN;
o Hardwood & Engineered Flooring Installation
o Flooring Restoration — Sanding, Refinish, Screening, buffing & Coating
o Stairs & Landings, Installation, Sanding, Staining, and Refinishing
o Sanding Doors
o Trim & Quarter round, removal, replacement and New.
o Refinishing wood and floors.
o Fine Woods & Custom Designs.
o Custom Staining & Offsite Finishing
o Stain & Finish Matching
o Existing Floor Removal
o Repairs & Maintenance
o Tile- Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Stone, Glass
o Refinishing-Wood Garage Doors
o Patio Decks
o Sanding Wood Front Doors
o Carpeting installation & Cleaning.
o Snow Removal.
If you can do any of the above, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU. We are looking for Flooring Helper(s) that are needed part time and full time after 10 job review period. Business is picking up for us and we are looking to take on a few new guys that have solid years of exp, in the flooring industry.
Before contacting us! Please read everything in this ad, if what we are describing fits you 100% then contact us. If not, thank you for stopping by and all the best to you finding that job that fits your needs.
Due to the heavier than usual contacts we are getting, we apologize in advance if we don’t call or contact you right away. We will keep all contact information that we feel is a good fit and you may receive a call or contact from us later down the road. No matter what, we wish everyone here the best of luck.
It will be best to leave your information by contacting us here, since we cannot remember every ones information when contacting us directly, if we talk with you on the phone please follow up any phone correspondence with an email describing your interest and qualifications, or send us your resume etc.,
Business is picking up somewhat in these past few months; so we are taking on some hard working extra guys that are looking for work and that are very reliable and Hard workers/helper(s) for those days when we are handling bigger projects. If everything works out with you working with us, this could lead to a more permanent position after a review period we give you, or even furthering your installation/ flooring experience.
We have built an out-standing reputation since 1976 that we want to preserve, and we need quality individual(s) to represent our company in a professional manner, both when around customers and in the ‘quality’ of work we provide to them. EWF is an EOE/ fair company, and has great people working here, but we are very particular when it comes to how we want a job completed the right way. That’s why you need to have a good ‘eye for details’ and not be a hack, must be open/teachable, and implement our ideas without being resentful or a Mr. know it all type with the skills you already have.
Personal requirements: These must apply with you.
1. You must be a hard worker, and not waste time on the job smoking or always on your phone, that’s for before work or after or even on your lunch time., You must be able to get things done “on time.” Must be teachable and willing to learn new ways of doing things, besides what you already know.
2. Very efficient and meticulous about EVERYTHING related to your job/work. Eye- for Detail.
3. Super dependable. We have to be able to count on you to show up on time, every time on every job site. NOT be late. Must have a Car, Truck or Van.
4. Must live close to the Chicagoland area or have your own transportation to drive to the jobs sites.
5. You must be clean-cut.
6. No visible tattoos & piercing.
7. Must be able to understand & speak English very well, and be able to read and write.
8. Courteous, respectful, and polite to everyone.
9. NON-SMOKERS! And if you do smoke, it’s OK, but we don’t allow smoking on the job sites. You would have to smoke before work, on your lunch time, or after work, anyone caught smoking on a job sites while working, will be told to leave and not come back. Also, any one with Cell phones on them must leave them in your car, van or truck while working on job site. NO texting or call taking or making calls while working on company time, unless it’s an Emergency call or in-coming, that is the only time we will understand. The company is paying guys to work, not chat on the phone or text.
10. AGAIN! Must speak GOOD English & be able to be understood when talking & understand us when talked too.
11. Have Valid S.S. number & clean Driver’s License. (Background checks and work history will be taken & Drug testing is randomly done when we see fit to do so) if you don’t wish to take a drug test, you will not be working for us at all.
Work requirements: These must apply, if interested.
1. Must have a minimum of 2 to 5 or more year’s verified experience as a flooring helper or 1 year or more as an installer, Installation experience is a plus.
2. You need professional tool box, knee pads, tape, speed square, personal tool bag or box, hammer, pencils, gloves, and eye protection. All other major equipment or tools will be provided as necessary.
3. If you are driving to the jobsite instead of our shop, you need reliable transportation.
4. Bring your lunch with you. There are times when lunch is eaten at the jobsite, and we rarely eat fast food so bring your lunch on site is a good thing to do, and saves you $ in the end.
5. Must have a good reliable cell phone, when we have to get a hold of you.
6. You check your voice mail often. If we get a lead on a job, we need to contact you quickly to see if you are available to work or not. Those that return our calls quickest get first chance at getting the work and making $.
The best thing you can do is email us with either a resume, a description of your skills, years of experience, or anything else you feel is important. We will keep your information, and you may receive a call from us at some point.
You can phone our HR at , but, please call
between 9:30AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday ONLY for more details about the opening.
If you are a journeyman floor mechanic, feel free to contact us here. We will be posting an ad for additional installers & flooring worker as work gets busier. Thank you for your time.
As work comes in this Fall and over the winter time, we obviously will have more work for everyone. Under normal conditions we get and have more work than we can handle. We do not sub-out, but as of now we are only looking for Part Time/ Full Time Flooring Helpers at this point. Thank you
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers