Local Field Technicians
Local Technicians (Dispatched)
compensation: 18/hr, doe
1099 90days, then w2
Technicians for major customers (Wilmington,Philadelphia,south NJ)
compensation: starting at $18/hr hours will vary(bi-weekly )
Need Techs to work a major assignments. Techs must have A+, network+ or equivalent in experience.
WE START IMMEDIATELY!
Pay rate starting $18/hr
Weekdays and some weekends
MUST have drivers license and Tools.
Field Service Installation Technician
We have multiple openings for Telecom, Network and Field Service Installation Technician that will be responsible for installing new Point of Sale (POS) systems, configuring terminals and work stations with network/software settings, mounting monitors and testing equipment. Upon completion of installation, the position requires testing and sign off by restaurant manager.
* Must pass background, and drug test.
* A+ Certification recommended but not required
* Have a High School Diploma or GED and 1 year of related experience
* Complex problem solving skills and an attention to detail are required
* Experience in troubleshooting network, hardware and software
* Basic knowledge of PC hardware and understanding and use of Windows Operating System, Windows Office Products and Communications software
* Ability to use power tools and climb ladders
* Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel 50 mile radius from home.
* Have a valid Driver’s insurance and be insurable
* Some jobs available to travel regionally, nationally (reimbursed travel and hotel)
* Be able to work independently
* Have previously identified and prepared pathways and supports for new cabling systems, including building and mounting rack equipment
* Have previously done punch or cross-connect voice cable on 66 or 110 blocks
* Knowledge of Infrastructure cabling (LAN and Telephony)
* Abide by Customer, Company, Code and Safety standards or requirements
* Communicate with Team and Clients regarding project status
* Be able to follow scope of work, track inventory/materials, and report deliverables within deadlines
* Preferably have training or certifications in the industry
* Preferably have Point of Sale experience preferably in the restaurant industry with some POS technical support experience in a restaurant, retail or similar environment
* Availability to work nights
Ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
A successful candidate must have the ability to work unsupervised, perform well under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Knows severity of issues and escalates as necessary
Interfaces with Manager to prioritize issues that affect the business
Must provide own set of tools to include:
Ethernet cable stripper
Punch down tool with 110 and 66 block blade
Hole saw and paddle bits
Airline survivable tool-box
Ethernet Cable Tester
Digital Camera or equivalent camera phone w/cable or card that can transfer pictures
General tools (screwdrivers, nut driver set, etc.)
Miscellaneous hardware (Self tapping screws, nuts, bolts, etc.)
This is a 1099 dedicated contracted position.
Please review below:
Must be able to pass a background check.
Must be on-time and available when onsite.
Must be professional at all times.
No Jeans, Shorts, flip-flops, sandals, or unprofessional attire while onsite.
No profanity, personal cell-phone calls, personal use of customer’s internet or any-other unprofessional behavior.
1. Basic PC toolkit – pliers for cutting tie wraps, screwdriver
2. Special security wrench
3. laptop, telecom and network tools
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers